Schlage points out the benefits of owning a Schlage Electronic Lock.Schlage Electronic Locks are secure and convenient. Watch this video to become informed on the benefits and simplicity of Schlage Electronic Locks.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Entrance Handleset Trim Recommended
Single Cylinder Keypad Electronic Door Deadbolt from the Camelot Collection
Allows you unlock and lock the deadbolt without the use of a key. It features an electronic keypad on the outside and a thumb turn on the interior. Perfect for front doors, side & back doors, and garage entry doors.
- No programming required; includes personalized user code to make it functional right out of the box
- Assign up to 19 personalized codes
- It does not automatically lock when you leave. To lock from the exterior, simply press the Schlage button and manually throw the bolt.
- Convenience of keyless access and customizable to fit your security needs
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Buttons Illuminate when you press any button from the exterior.
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Battery operated with over 3 year battery life
- Adjustable Backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Faceplates (Part 12-087): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-116): Supplied with a Round Strike only with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Can fit a 2-1/2" thick door with the Schlage 02-007 Adapter kit
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage BE365-CAM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage BE365CAM716
- Schlage BE365CAM609
- Schlage BE365CAM620
- Schlage BE365CAM505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage BE365CAM613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage BE365CAM625
- Schlage BE365CAM626
- Schlage BE365CAM619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||BE/FE Series, Camelot, Electronic Security|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||19|