Schlage points out the benefits of owning a Schlage Electronic Lock.Schlage Electronic Locks are secure and convenient. Watch this video to become informed on the benefits and simplicity of Schlage Electronic Locks.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Entrance Handleset Trim Recommended
An electronic deadbolt allows you to lock and unlock the deadbolt without the use of a key. It features an electronic keypad on the outside and a thumb turn on the interior. It's perfect for front doors, side or back doors, and garage entry doors.
- No programming required; includes personalized user code to make it functional right out of the box
- Assign up to 19 personalized codes
- It does not automatically lock when you leave. To lock from the exterior, simply press the Schlage button and manually throw the bolt.
- Convenience of keyless access and customizable to fit your security needs
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Buttons Illuminate when you press any button from the exterior.
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Battery operated with over 3 year battery life
- Adjustable Backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Faceplates (Part 12-087): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-116): Supplied with a Round Strike only with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Can fit a 2-1/2" thick door with the Schlage 02-007 Adapter kit
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage BE365-CAM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage BE365CAM716
- Schlage BE365CAM609
- Schlage BE365CAM620
- Schlage BE365CAM505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage BE365CAM613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage BE365CAM625
- Schlage BE365CAM626
- Schlage BE365CAM619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage BE365CAM620 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||BE/FE Series, Camelot, Electronic Security|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||19|