Schlage Connect - FeaturesSchlage's touchscreen deadbolt is packed with security and convenience features. From Alarm features to Z-Wave connectivity, the versatility of this keypad lock is light years above the rest.
Schlage's Touchscreen Deadbolt InstallationSee how easy it is to install Schlage's new touchscreen deadbolt with this installation video.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Entrance Handleset Trim Recommended
Schlage Connect Camelot Touchscreen with Built-in Alarm and Z-Wave Technology
The Schlage Connect BE649NX-CAM perfectly combines the distinctive design of the Camelot Collection with Z-Wave Technology. Architecturally inspired arches and swooping curves that blend with the decor of your home provide a simple aesthetic transition to the sleek Touchscreen keypad. This appearance is paired with the highest rated deadbolt for residential security, which can be controlled by a standard key, the Touchscreen keypad, or remotely by phone or compute through a Z-Wave compatible home automation or security system. All of these features are made for installation in a variety of standard door specifications and require no wiring, making this deadbolt the ideal choice for safety, aesthetics, convenience and functionality.
- ANSI Grade 1: The Highest Residential Security Grade Available
- Smudge and Fingerprint Free with Durable Resistive Touchscreen
- Protection from Lock Tampering with Anti-Pick Shield
- Enter 4 Digit Code to Automatically Lock and Unlock the Motorized Bolt
- 1 Year Battery Life with 4 AA Batteries Included
- 1-Year Warranty with Lifetime Limited Mechanical & Finish Warranty
- Triple Option Latch Includes Tapered Deadbolt Latch with Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-in Faceplates
- Easy to Install with No Wiring Necessary
Built-in Alarm with 3 Alert Settings:
- Activity Alert: Perfect for monitoring your house while home; the activity alert gives 2 short beeps when the door has been opened or closed.
- Tamper Alert: The most sensitive of settings, this gives off one 15-second noise when movement is detected at the handle or lock. This setting is great for secondary entrances and those peaceful stay at home nights.
- Forced Entry: A shrill siren goes off when force is applied to break or disable the lock. This least sensitive mode, this is great to leave on at all times, as ordinary activity won't set it off.
- Allows for Cell Phone Controlled Locking and Unlocking
- Customize Lock Codes, Alarms and Schedules
- Utilizes Z-Wave Wireless Mesh Networking
- Allows for Further Integration with Thermostats, Lights, Cameras and Other Electronics
- Remote access requires a compatible home automation or security system. The deadbolt will still function as a keypad lock with built-in alarm without one of these systems. Please contact your Z-Wave provider to see if this product is supported.
- Exterior Projection: 1"
- Exterior Width: 3"
- Exterior Height: 4-3/4"
- Interior Projection: 2"
- Interior Width: 3"
- Interior Height: 8"
- Product Weight: 3.8 Pounds
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore Diameter: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin C-Keyway
- Deadbolt Throw: 1"
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage BE469NX-CAM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage BE469NXCAM716
- Schlage BE469NXCAM622
- Schlage BE469NXCAM605
- Schlage BE469NXCAM625
- Schlage BE469NXCAM619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage BE469NXCAM716 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Collection||Camelot, Touchscreen, Connect|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Keypad Deadbolt, Single Cylinder|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|Number of Codes||30|
|Number of Keys||1|
|Series||BE-Series, Z-Wave, Connect|