CO-Series Manually or Computer Programmable Classroom / Storeroom Commercial Electronic Mortise Lock with Keypad and Rhodes Lever
Introducing the new CO-Series from Schlage. It gives you added the security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a networked solution. CO-Series locks offer a range of options to meet your needs. In the world of standalone electronic locks, nothing compares to the CO-Series from Schlage. The CO-200 is a computer programmable lock that can provide audit trails. The CO-200 can accommodate up to 2000 users and 2000 audits, depending on access control software.
Compatibility: The CO-Series was designed to easily integrate into your facility. It can work in conjunction with Schlage and Locknetics electronic locks and offers expanded cylinder, exit device, and credential compatibility. The CO-Series is compatible with many different brands and credential technologies that include but are not limited to Schlage, XceedID, and more.
In Classroom application, a toggle credential can be used to put the lock into a "locked" or "unlocked" state. In a storeroom application, the lock unlocks when a credential is presented and relocks automatically. All functions allow for free egress.
- Standalone, offline, computer or manually programmable lock
- User rights stored on the lock
- ANSI A156.25 / BHMA Grade 1
- Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types
- Up to a two year battery life with standard off the shelf AA batteries, provides low battery warning
- Mortise locking mechanism
- Schlage key-in-lever 6 pin cylinder
- 12 button keypad compatible with 3-6 digit PIN codes
- Rhodes Style Lever
- Maximum Users: Up to 2000 (depending on access control software)
- Credential Verification Time: Less Than 1 Second
- Operating Temperature - Exterior: -31 to 151F (-35 to 66C)
- Operating Temperature - Interior: 32 to 120F (0 to 49C) due to battery
- Operating Humidity: 0 - 100% condensing
- Max Current Requirement: Up to 250 mA
- Exterior Dimensions:
- Height: 9.46"
- Width: 3.44"
- Projection: 3.67"
- Interior Dimensions:
- Height: 10.69"
- Width: 3.44"
- Projection: 2.96"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" Square Corner T Strike with 1-3/16" Curved Lip and Dust Box
- Latch: Armor Front 1-1/4" Width Square Corner with Anti-Friction 3/4" Throw
There are industry standards, and then there are Schlage standards. If it has the Schlage name on it, you can be sure they put it through more punishment than you ever will. Schlage has a rich history in security. For over 90 years they've endeavored to develop a complete line-up of security solutions you can trust. Simply put, they believe everyone deserves peace of mind, every day.
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage CO200MS70KPRHO643
- Schlage CO200MS70KPRHO605
- Schlage CO200MS70KPRHO625
- Schlage CO200MS70KPRHO606
- Schlage CO200MS70KPRHO612
- Schlage CO200MS70KPRHO626
- Schlage CO200MS70KPRHO616
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CO-200-MS-70-KP-RHO and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.