CO-Series Manually Programmable Classroom / Storeroom Commercial Electronic Cylindrical Lock with Keypad and Tubular Lever
Introducing the new CO-Series from Schlage. It gives you added the security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a networked solution. CO-Series locks offer a range of options to meet your needs. In the world of standalone electronic locks, nothing compares to the CO-Series from Schlage. The CO-100 is an offline keypad programmable lock, recommended for openings with a relatively small number of users. (Maximum of 500 Users.)
Compatibility: The CO-Series was designed to easily integrate into your facility. It can work in conjunction with Schlage and Locknetics electronic locks and offers expanded cylinder, exit device, and credential compatibility. The CO-Series is compatible with many different brands and credential technologies that include but are not limited to Schlage, XceedID, and more.
In Classroom application, a toggle credential can be used to put the lock into a "locked" or "unlocked" state. In a storeroom application, the lock unlocks when a credential is presented and relocks automatically. All functions allow for free egress.
- Standalone, offline, manually programmable lock
- User rights stored on the lock
- Normal, toggle, pass through, and freeze credential attributes available
- ANSI A156.25 / BHMA Grade 1
- Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types
- Up to a two year battery life with standard off the shelf AA batteries, provides low battery warning
- Cylindrical (Tubular) locking mechanism
- Schlage key-in-lever 6 pin cylinder
- 12 button keypad compatible with 3-6 digit PIN codes
- Tubular Style Lever
- Maximum Users: 500
- Credential Verification Time: Less Than 1 Second
- Operating Temperature - Exterior: -31 to 151F (-35 to 66C)
- Operating Temperature - Interior: 32 to 120F (0 to 49C) due to battery
- Operating Humidity: 0 - 100% condensing
- Exterior Dimensions:
- Height: 9.46"
- Width: 3.44"
- Projection: 3.67"
- Interior Dimensions:
- Height: 10.1"
- Width: 3.44"
- Projection: 2.96"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Backset Options: 2-3/8", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", 5"
- Strike: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" Square Corner T Strike with 1-3/16" Curved Lip
- Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" Square Corner Faceplate, 1/2" Throw
There are industry standards, and then there are Schlage standards. If it has the Schlage name on it, you can be sure they put it through more punishment than you ever will. Schlage has a rich history in security. For over 90 years they've endeavored to develop a complete line-up of security solutions you can trust. Simply put, they believe everyone deserves peace of mind, every day.
Additional Schlage Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schlage Products
- Shop All Schlage CO-100 Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Schlage CO-100-CY-70-KP-TLR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage CO100CY70KPTLR643
- Schlage CO100CY70KPTLR605
- Schlage CO100CY70KPTLR625
- Schlage CO100CY70KPTLR606
- Schlage CO100CY70KPTLR612
- Schlage CO100CY70KPTLR626
- Schlage CO100CY70KPTLR619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage CO100CY70KPTLR606 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", 3-3/4", 5"|
|Cylinder||6 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8", 2-3/4", 2-3/8", 2-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||500|
|Temperature (Max)||120, 151|
|Temperature (Min)||-31, 32|