Schlage Works for You
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Reversible lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- ADA Compliant
- Passage Function: Schlage's passage door lever sets have no locking function and are free turning on both sides. These levers are perfect for a hallway or closet where a lock isn't necessary. Passage levers can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure an entrance or back door.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-1/8"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs
- F10-ACC-CAM (This Model): Passage Leverset
- F40-ACC-CAM: Privacy Leverset
- F51-ACC-CAM: Keyed Entry Leverset
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F10-ACC-CAM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F10ACC716CAM
- Schlage F10ACC609CAM
- Schlage F10ACC620CAM
- Schlage F10ACC505CAM
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F10ACC622CAM
- Schlage F10ACC613CAM
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F10ACC605CAM
- Schlage F10ACC625CAM
- Schlage F10ACC619CAM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F10ACC619CAM Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Accent, Camelot, Decorative Collection|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|
|Series||Decorative Collection, F-Series|