Birmingham Passage Door Lever Set Perfect for Hallways and Closets
NEW! The Schlage Birmingham Passage Lever is commonly used for Hall and Closet doors where locking is not needed. This new style is sure to compliment your home.
- Interior Screws are Exposed
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Adjustable Latch Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Straight Lever Design
- Easy Installation makes for a One-person project
- ANSI Grade 2
- Brass Materials and construction are high quality for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Reversible Lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F10BIR716
- Schlage F10BIR625
- Schlage F10BIR619
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F10-BIR and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.