Schlage Works for You
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Reversible lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- ADA Compliant
- Passage Function: Schlage's passage door lever sets have no locking function and are free turning on both sides. These levers are perfect for a hallway or closet where a lock isn't necessary. Passage levers can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure an entrance or back door.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs
- F10-LAT-CEN (This Model): Passage Leverset
- F40-LAT-CEN: Privacy Leverset
- F51-LAT-CEN: Keyed Entry Leverset
- F170-LAT-CEN: Single Dummy Lever
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F10LAT716CEN
- Schlage F10LAT622CEN
- Schlage F10LAT625CEN
- Schlage F10LAT626CEN
- Schlage F10LAT619CEN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F10-LAT-CEN and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.