Schlage F10-ORB-CEN Passage Orbit Door Knobset with the Decorative Century Rose
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
The Orbit features a versatile modern design appropriate for contemporary homes or light commercial applications. A Passage Door Knobset is a Non-locking interior set for use on hall or closet doors. This Passage set includes two knobs (one for each side of the door), two decorative rosettes, the latch, strike plates, faceplates and all required mounting screws.
- Includes 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Faceplate (1/4" radius corners) and a Circular Drive-In Plate
- 7/8" Housing Diameter
- 1/2" Throw
- Strike Plate: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate Included
- Dual backset latch included: fits either 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backsets
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8” and 1-3/4”
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Solid zinc die-cast rose construction (Excluding the Andover Rose which is a stamped metal construction)
- ANSI Grade 2
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F10ORB609CEN
- Schlage F10ORB505CEN
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F10ORB605CEN
- Schlage F10ORB625CEN
- Schlage F10ORB626CEN
- Schlage F10ORB619CEN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F10-ORB-CEN and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Door KnobHow to Replace or Install a Door Knob
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.