Schlage F10-PLY-CAM Passage Plymouth Door Knobset with the Decorative Camelot Rose
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
The simple lines of the Plymouth knob compliment a wide range of décor styles. A Passage Door Knobset is a Non-locking interior set for use on hall or closet doors. This Passage set includes two knobs (one for each side of the door), two decorative rosettes, the latch, strike plates, faceplates and all required mounting screws.
- Includes 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Faceplate (1/4" radius corners) and a Circular Drive-In Plate
- 7/8" Housing Diameter
- 1/2" Throw
- Strike Plate: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate Included
- Dual backset latch included: fits either 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backsets
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8” and 1-3/4”
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Solid zinc die-cast rose construction (Excluding the Andover Rose which is a stamped metal construction)
- ANSI Grade 2
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F10PLY716CAM
- Schlage F10PLY609CAM
- Schlage F10PLY620CAM
- Schlage F10PLY505CAM
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F10PLY622CAM
- Schlage F10PLY613CAM
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F10PLY605CAM
- Schlage F10PLY625CAM
- Schlage F10PLY619CAM
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F10-PLY-CAM and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Door KnobHow to Replace or Install a Door Knob