Smooth as flowing water, Schlage's Accent door lever offers a pleasantly natural take on contemporary décor, ideal for those looking to add a softly modern touch to their doorways. Constructed from quality materials, and designed to be quickly and easily installed, Schlage F-Series levers also feature BHMA Grade 2 certification, the highest performance rating awarded to residential lever sets. Schlage believes that you should never have to choose between security and aesthetics—with the Accent lever you can sleep sound knowing that you've received the best of both worlds.
- Constructed from High Quality Materials with Durability in Mind
- Designed for Installation on Left Handed Doors
- Lever is Surface Mounted and Does Not Include a Working Latch Mechanism
- Product Ships with One (1) Dummy Lever and Associated Rose
- Complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
- Single Dummy Function: Schlage's single dummy levers are surface mounted without any associated latching functions, and are perfect for inactive doors, closets, or anywhere decorative trim is needed but mechanical latch function is not. This single dummy includes one knob and rosette, and can be mounted on either the interior or exterior of the door.
- Handing: Left
- Lever Length: 4-1/8"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 0.8 Lbs
- F10-ACC-GRW: Passage Door Lever Set
- F40-ACC-GRW: Privacy Door Lever Set
- F51-ACC-GRW: Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Lever Set
- F54-ACC-GRW: Single Cylinder Fixed Interior Door Lever Set
- F170-ACC-GRW-RH: Right Handed Single Dummy Door Lever Set
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F170-ACC-GRW-LH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F170ACC716GRWLH
- Schlage F170ACC625GRWLH
- Schlage F170ACC626GRWLH
- Schlage F170ACC619GRWLH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F170ACC626GRWLH Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.