Schlage Works for You
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Constructed from high quality materials with durability in mind
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Designed for installation on right handed doors
- Lever is surface mounted and does not include a working latch mechanism
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Single Dummy Function: Schlage's single dummy levers are surface mounted without any associated latching functions, and are perfect for inactive doors, closets, or anywhere decorative trim is needed but mechanical latch function is not. This single dummy includes one lever and rosette, and can be mounted on either the interior or exterior of the door.
- Handing: Right
- Lever Length: 4-1/8"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 0.8 lbs
- F10-ACC: Passage Leverset
- F40-ACC: Privacy Leverset
- F51-ACC: Keyed Entry Leverset
- F170-ACC-LH: Left Handed Single Dummy Lever
- F170-ACC-RH (This Model): Right Handed Single Dummy Lever
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F170ACC716RH
- Schlage F170ACC609RH
- Schlage F170ACC620RH
- Schlage F170ACC621RH
- Schlage F170ACC505RH*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F170ACC622RH
- Schlage F170ACC613RH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F170ACC605RH
- Schlage F170ACC625RH
- Schlage F170ACC618RH
- Schlage F170ACC608RH
- Schlage F170ACC626RH
- Schlage F170ACC619RH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F170-ACC-RH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.