Schlage Works for You
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Constructed from high quality materials with durability in mind
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Non handed which means this knob can be installed on right and left handed doors.
- Knob is surface mounted and does not include a working latch mechanism
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Single Dummy Function: Schlage's single dummy knobs are surface mounted without any associated latching functions, and are perfect for inactive doors, closets, or anywhere decorative trim is needed but mechanical latch function is not. This single dummy includes one knob and rosette, and can be mounted on either the interior or exterior of the door.
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/32"
- Projection: 2-5/16"
- Product Weight: 0.8 lbs
- F10-GEO: Passage Knobset
- F40-GEO: Privacy Knobset
- F51-GEO: Keyed Entry Knobset
- F170-GEO (This Model): Single Dummy Knob
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F170-GEO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F170GEO716
- Schlage F170GEO609
- Schlage F170GEO620
- Schlage F170GEO621
- Schlage F170GEO505*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F170GEO622
- Schlage F170GEO605
- Schlage F170GEO625
- Schlage F170GEO619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F170GEO609 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|