Schlage Works for You
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Constructed from high quality materials with durability in mind
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Reversible lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Lever is surface mounted and does not include a working latch mechanism
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Single Dummy Function: Schlage's single dummy levers are surface mounted without any associated latching functions, and are perfect for inactive doors, closets, or anywhere decorative trim is needed but mechanical latch function is not. This single dummy includes one lever and rosette, and can be mounted on either the interior or exterior of the door.
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 0.8 lbs
- F10-LAT: Passage Leverset
- F40-LAT: Privacy Leverset
- F51-LAT: Keyed Entry Leverset
- F170-LAT (This Model): Single Dummy Lever
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F170-LAT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F170LAT716
- Schlage F170LAT625
- Schlage F170LAT622
- Schlage F170LAT626
- Schlage F170LAT619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F170LAT625 Product Specifications
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.