Decidedly modern, Schlage's Broadway door lever provides a soft, yet iconic new face to contemporary décor, proving once again that simplicity and style can easily go hand in hand. Constructed from quality materials, and designed to be quickly and easily installed, Schlage F-Series levers also feature BHMA Grade 2 certification, the highest performance rating awarded to residential lever sets. Schlage believes that you should never have to choose between security and aesthetics—with the Broadway lever you can sleep sound knowing that you've received the best of both worlds.
- Constructed from High Quality Materials with Durability in Mind
- Features a Reversible, Symmetrical Design for Right or Left Handed Doors
- Lever is Surface Mounted and Does Not Include a Working Latch Mechanism
- Product Ships with One (1) Dummy Lever and Associated Rose
- Complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
Key Product Attributes:
- Single Dummy Function: Schlage's single dummy levers are surface mounted without any associated latching functions, and are perfect for inactive doors, closets, or anywhere decorative trim is needed but mechanical latch function is not. This single dummy includes one lever and rosette, and can be mounted on either the interior or exterior of the door (please be aware of any handing requirements).
- Handing: Reversible
- Lever Length: 3-6/7"
- Projection: 2-3/8"
- Product Weight: 0.8 Lbs
- F10-BRW-CEN: Passage Door Lever Set
- F40-BRW-CEN: Privacy Door Lever Set
- F51-BRW-CEN: Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Lever Set
- F54-BRW-CEN: Single Cylinder Fixed Interior Door Lever Set
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F170BRW625CEN Product Specifications
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Style||Contemporary / Modern|