Schlage F170-GEO-BRK Single Dummy Georgian Door Knob with the Decorative Brookshire Rose
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
The classically inspired details of the Georgian knob offer a timeless appeal. A Single Dummy Door knob is for use as a door pull or decorative trim on French or pantry doors. This single dummy knob includes one knob (for one side of the door), one decorative rosette and the required mounting screws.
- This is a SINGLE Dummy trim for one side of the door. To dress two sides of a door with dummy hardware, you simply order quantity 2 of these and install on each side of the door.
- Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim.
- Screws are NOT concealed on the Single Dummy trim
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Solid zinc die-cast rose construction (Excluding the Andover Rose which is a stamped metal construction)
Additional Schlage Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schlage Products
- Shop All Schlage Brookshire Collection Products
Our SKU: Schlage F170-GEO-BRK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F170GEO716BRK
- Schlage F170GEO609BRK
- Schlage F170GEO622BRK
- Schlage F170GEO605BRK
- Schlage F170GEO619BRK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F170GEO609BRK Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Collection||Brookshire, Decorative Collection, Georgian|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Series||Decorative Collection, F-Series|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.