Schlage F170-SIE-WKF Single Dummy Siena Door Knob with the Decorative Wakefield Rose
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
The continuous curves and classic egg-shape of the Siena offers universal appeal. A Single Dummy Door knob is for use as a door pull or decorative trim on French or pantry doors. This single dummy knob includes one knob (for one side of the door), one decorative rosette and the required mounting screws.
- This is a SINGLE Dummy trim for one side of the door. To dress two sides of a door with dummy hardware, you simply order quantity 2 of these and install on each side of the door.
- Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim.
- Screws are NOT concealed on the Single Dummy trim
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Solid zinc die-cast rose construction (Excluding the Andover Rose which is a stamped metal construction)
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F170-SIE-WKF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F170SIE716WKF
- Schlage F170SIE609WKF
- Schlage F170SIE620WKF
- Schlage F170SIE622WKF
- Schlage F170SIE613WKF
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F170SIE605WKF
- Schlage F170SIE625WKF
- Schlage F170SIE626WKF
- Schlage F170SIE619WKF
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F170SIE605WKF Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Collection||Decorative Collection, Siena, Wakefield|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Series||Decorative Collection, F-Series|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.