Schlage Works for You
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Reversible lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- ADA Compliant
- Privacy Function: Schlage's privacy door lever sets are locked from the interior using a pin located on the interior rosette with an emergency release on the exterior rosette. Privacy levers are ideal for bathrooms, bedrooms, or anywhere a locking door is desired but a keyed cylinder isn't necessary.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs
- F10-LAT: Passage Leverset
- F40-LAT (This Model): Privacy Leverset
- F51-LAT: Keyed Entry Leverset
- F170-LAT: Single Dummy Lever
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F40LAT716
- Schlage F40LAT625
- Schlage F40LAT622
- Schlage F40LAT626
- Schlage F40LAT619
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F40-LAT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.