Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Door KnobHow to Replace or Install a Door Knob
Single Cylinder Entrance Lock Door Knob Set from the Bell Collection
New F51A Panic Proof Function: This new and improved panic proof function will now unlock when the door is opened from the inside, allowing a quick and convenient exit.
- Interior screws are exposed
- Schlage Panic Proof Keyed Entry Knob set
- Unlocked/locked by key outside or by turn-button inside.
- Inside knob always free (Panic Proof).
- Unit is non-handed and field reversible.
- Faceplates (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-063): Supplied with Square Corner and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plates (Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8")
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F51-BEL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F51ABEL609
- Schlage F51ABEL505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F51ABEL605
- Schlage F51ABEL626
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F51ABEL605 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Entrance Lock, Single Cylinder|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.