Schlage Works for You
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Simple three step installation is guaranteed to fit on standard pre-drilled doors
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Reversible lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- ADA Compliant
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder keyed entry door lever sets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with an associated turn-button. While primarily used to secure entrances and side doors, it can be used anywhere a little extra security is desired.
- Panic Proof Function: This new and improved panic proof function will now unlock when the door is opened from the inside, allowing a quick and convenient exit.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs
- F10-LAT-CEN: Passage Leverset
- F40-LAT-CEN: Privacy Leverset
- F51-LAT-CEN (This Model): Keyed Entry Leverset
- F170-LAT-CEN: Single Dummy Lever
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F51-LAT-CEN
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F51ALAT716CEN
- Schlage F51ALAT622CEN
- Schlage F51ALAT625CEN
- Schlage F51ALAT626CEN
- Schlage F51ALAT619CEN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued