Schlage Works for You
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Simple three step installation is guaranteed to fit on standard pre-drilled doors
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Reversible lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- ADA Compliant
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder keyed entry door lever sets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with an associated turn-button. While primarily used to secure entrances and side doors, it can be used anywhere a little extra security is desired.
- Panic Proof Function: This new and improved panic proof function will now unlock when the door is opened from the inside, allowing a quick and convenient exit.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs
- F10-LAT: Passage Leverset
- F40-LAT: Privacy Leverset
- F51-LAT (This Model): Keyed Entry Leverset
- F170-LAT: Single Dummy Lever
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F51ALAT716
- Schlage F51ALAT625
- Schlage F51ALAT622
- Schlage F51ALAT618
- Schlage F51ALAT626
- Schlage F51ALAT619
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F51-LAT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.