Elan Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Leverset from the F-Series
New F51A Panic Proof Function: This new and improved panic proof function will now unlock when the door is opened from the inside, allowing a quick and convenient exit.
The modern design and striking angular lines of the Elan enhance both contemporary and retro modern homes and spaces.
- Interior Screws are Exposed
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Easy installation- One-person project; no extra hands needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- The same product can be used for both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Rosette Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Unit is non-handed and field reversible.
- Faceplates (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-063): Supplied with Square Corner and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plates (Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8")
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F51AELA609 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Entrance Lock, Single Cylinder|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.