F-Series Collection Callington Keyed Entrance Panic Proof Door Lever Set
The right lever helps protect your home, and the privacy of each room within it. They also reflect your unique style. With Schlage levers, you know you’re getting the durability you need, because our products have been specially designed to last a lifetime. And with our wide variety of designs, you’ll also get the freedom to coordinate every detail of your décor—without compromise. Passage levers are free on both sides of the door and are perfect for hall doors, closets, and children's bedrooms.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Unlocked by key outside or turn button inside.
- Inside lever always unlocked (Emergency Egress function).
- Available in function (FA54) where inside knob is always locked.
- Variety of finishes and functions.
- Lifetime limited finish and mechanical warranties.
- Surpass all ANSI Grade 2 standards for strength and security.
- Three-piece assembly for easy installation.
- Faceplates (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
At Schlage®, they’ve been helping people feel more secure for over 90 years. By building commercial grade quality into every product Schlage® makes, from remote security systems to stylish door knobs, they’ve become the leader in home security and hardware products. And with innovative new solutions like wireless and mobile security, Schlage is helping build the homes of the future—and delivering the security products people need to live better, more comfortable lives.
Additional Schlage Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schlage Products
- Shop All Schlage Callington Collection Products
Our SKU: Schlage F51-CLT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F51CLT716
- Schlage F51CLT609
- Schlage F51CLT620
- Schlage F51CLT505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F51CLT622
- Schlage F51CLT613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F51CLT605
- Schlage F51CLT625
- Schlage F51CLT626
- Schlage F51CLT619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Entrance Lock, Single Cylinder|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|