Schlage's Latitude door lever presents a sleek, contemporary profile designed for the modern home—containing both crisp angles and gentle curves, the Latitude door lever is uniquely qualified to bridge the gap between stark modernism and naturalistic décor. Constructed from quality materials, and designed to be quickly and easily installed, Schlage F-Series levers also feature BHMA Grade 2 certification, the highest performance rating awarded to residential lever sets. Schlage believes that you should never have to choose between security and aesthetics—with the Accent lever you can sleep sound knowing that you've received the best of both worlds.
- BHMA Grade 2, The Highest Residential Security Rating for a Lever Product
- Constructed from High Quality Materials with both Security and Durability in Mind
- Features a Reversible, Symmetrical Design for Right or Left Handed Doors
- Simple Three Step Installation is Guaranteed to Fit on Standard Pre-Drilled Doors
- Includes Round Corner and Drive-In Latch Faceplate Options for Maximum Versatility
- Limited Lifetime Finish and Mechanical Warranty
- Complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder keyed entry door lever sets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with an associated turn-button. While primarily used to secure entrances and side doors, it can be used anywhere a little extra security is desired.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Lever Length: 3-6/7"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 1.55 Lbs
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- F10-LAT-GRW: Passage Door Lever Set
- F40-LAT-GRW: Privacy Door Lever Set
- F170-LAT-GRW: Single Dummy Door Lever Set
- F54-LAT-GRW: Single Cylinder Fixed Interior Door Lever Set
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F51LAT619GRW Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|
|Style||Contemporary / Modern|