F-Series Keyed Entry Accent Collection Single Cylinder Leverset and Decorative Century Rose with Fixed Interior When Locked
The Century Collection Accent keyed entry lever is part of the Schlage decorative design assemblies that are crafted to create the perfect blend of design and function. Equipped with a reversible lever from the Accent design set, it's made with subtle curves to complement a range of styles from traditional to contemporary. This lever is paired with the smooth convex protrusion set atop the strong rectangular base of the Century decorative to create and provide a clean contemporary backdrop for the piece. All the design features are complemented by the durability and integrity that come with the Schlage name to make this choice in leversets easier than ever.
Single Cylinder Leverset: The strong and durable metal construction of the F54 F-Series functions as a single cylinder leverset that remains fixed on the interior when locked. This functionality and design contains a keyed exterior locking mechanism, and a turn button interior lock that keeps the door locked and fixed from the inside to help avoid potential lockouts. Two reversible levers (one for each side), two decorative rosettes, two keys, a variety of strike and faceplates and mounting hardware are all provided for a quick, easy and versatile installation of this steadfast Schlage leverset.
- Strong, secure and durable all metal construction.
- Interior side remains fixed when locked helping to avoid potential lockouts.
- Keyed entry function with exterior key lock and interior turn button.
- Adjustable fitting for all standard 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" thick door preps.
- Easy to install with reversible lever. (Interior screws are not concealed)
- ANSI A156.5/BHMA grade 2 certified.
- Triple option latch includes dead latch with 1" x 2-1/4" round corner, square corner and drive in faceplates.
- Full lip 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" round and square corner strikes included.
- 2 keys provided with keying options.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Projection: 2-3/16"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore Diameter: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5 pin Schlage C-Keyway
- Latch Throw: 1/2"
- Width: 5.156"
For more than 90 years, Schlage has built a legacy of providing security, quality and innovation to homes and businesses. With products that meet the highest industry standards, Schlage hardware is made to protect your home and give you peace of mind that only comes with products that stand the test of time. Security, quality and convenience – it is easy to see why Schlage is the most preferred residential door lock brand by consumers* and brand most used by builders.** (*Nooro Research , independent research funded by Ingersoll Rand Co., 2011 **Builder Magazine, 1998 – 2011)
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F54ACC626CEN*
- Schlage F54ACC619CEN*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F54-ACC-CEN and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.