Andover Keyed Entrance Door Knob Set (Inside knob fixed)
The right door knob helps protect your home, and the privacy of each room within it. They also reflect your unique style. With Schlage door knobs, you know you’re getting the durability you need, because our products have been specially designed to last a lifetime. And with our wide variety of designs, you’ll also get the freedom to coordinate every detail of your décor—without compromise. Passage knobs are free on both sides of the door and are perfect for hall doors, closets, and children's bedrooms.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Unlocked/locked by key outside or by turn-button inside.
- Inside knob fixed when locked. For the standard Keyed Entry Andover Knobset with Panic Proof function please see F51-AND
- This knobset is compatible with Right and Left handed doors
- Faceplates (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-063): Supplied with Square Corner and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plates (Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8")
At Schlage®, they’ve been helping people feel more secure for over 90 years. By building commercial grade quality into every product Schlage® makes, from remote security systems to stylish door knobs, they’ve become the leader in home security and hardware products. And with innovative new solutions like wireless and mobile security, Schlage is helping build the homes of the future—and delivering the security products people need to live better, more comfortable lives.
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F54-AND
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F54AND716*
- Schlage F54AND609*
- Schlage F54AND620*
- Schlage F54AND505*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F54AND613*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F54AND605*
- Schlage F54AND625*
- Schlage F54AND626*
- Schlage F54AND619*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Door KnobHow to Replace or Install a Door Knob