Bowman Single Cylinder Exterior Entrance Handleset from the F-Series
The decorative details of the Bowman, along with its graceful, sweeping handle, bring beauty and elegance to any home's entrance.
- Replaces virtually any existing lock
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 1 with maximum security features
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Designs and finishes to match any home's architectural style
- Utilizes the new B-Series deadbolt with increased security and easier installation!
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Integrated anti-pick shield with Snap & Stay™ self adjusting tension provides added security and simplifies installation
- 1" Edge bore door preparation required for larger bolt housing
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attacks which prevents cutting or sawing
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance
- Adjustable backset with the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation
- Works for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- ADA compliant thumb turn
- Faceplates (Part 12-326): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-269): Supplied with a Round Corner Deadbolt Strike (10-116), Square Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-026) and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-027) with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Note: New interior packs will not work with old exterior packs. New exterior handlesets will not work with old interior packs.
- Old F358 - New F58
- Old F359 - New F59
- Old F362 - New F62
- Old F392 - New F92
- Old F394 - New F94
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F58-BOW
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F58BOW609*
- Schlage F58BOW505*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F58BOW622*
- Schlage F58BOW605*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F58BOW609 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||4, 5.5|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Function||Single Cylinder, Single Cylinder Handleset|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|