Addison Double Cylinder Handleset with Georgian Interior Knob from the F-Series
A traditional style redefined, inspired by the clean lines and quiet elegance of classic New England architecture. It brings a timeless glamour and perfect simplicity to any home’s entrance.
- Replaces virtually any existing lock
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 2 with maximum security features
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Designs and finishes to match any home's architectural style
- Utilizes the new B-Series deadbolt with increased security and easier installation!
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Integrated anti-pick shield with Snap & Stay™ self adjusting tension provides added security and simplifies installation
- 1" Edge bore door preparation required for larger bolt housing
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attacks which prevents cutting or sawing
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance
- Adjustable backset with the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation
- Works for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- ADA compliant thumb turn
- Faceplates (Part 12-326): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-269): Supplied with a Round Corner Deadbolt Strike (10-116), Square Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-026) and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-027) with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Note: New interior packs will not work with old exterior packs. New exterior handlesets will not work with old interior packs.
- Old F358 - New F58
- Old F359 - New F59
- Old F362 - New F62
- Old F392 - New F92
- Old F394 - New F94
Our SKU: Schlage F62-ADD-GEO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F62ADD716GEO
- Schlage F62ADD609GEO
- Schlage F62ADD505GEO
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F62ADD622GEO
- Schlage F62ADD619GEO
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued