Schlage F62-BOW-GEO Double Cylinder Entrance Handleset with Interior Georgian Knob from the Bowman Collection
- Bowman double cylinder handle set with Georgian Interior Knob
- The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key from either side.
- Door latch is retracted by a thumb piece from the outside or by the inside lever
- Bolt automatically deadlocks when it is fully thrown.
- Installation should be in accordance with existing codes only, to ensure life safety emergency egress.
- For Right or Left handed applications
- Solid Brass Exterior Trim
- Wrought Brass Interior Trim
- Lifetime Limited Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Exterior Handleset Height: 11-5/8"without the deadbolt
- Exterior Handle Projection: 2-5/8"
- Interior Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Interior Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Interior Knob Projection: 2-5/16"
- Faceplates (Part 12-326): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-269): Supplied with a Round Corner Deadbolt Strike (10-116), Square Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-026) and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-027) with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F62-BOW-GEO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F62BOW609GEO*
- Schlage F62BOW505GEO*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F62BOW605GEO*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F62BOW609GEO Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Grip Center to Center||8.5|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.