Plymouth Double Cylinder Sectional Handleset with Left Handed Accent Lever
The timeless design of the Plymouth works with any style in any room of your home.
- This Handleset Replaces the F362
- Replaces virtually any existing lock
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 2 with maximum security features
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Designs and finishes to match any home's architectural style
- For Left Handed Doors
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Integrated anti-pick shield with SNAP & STAY(tm) self-adjusting tension provides added security and simplifies installation.
- 1" door prep required for larger bolt housing.
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attack and can't be cut through.
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance.
- Adjustable backset has the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation. Fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- Faceplates (Part 12-326): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-269): Supplied with a Round Corner Deadbolt Strike (10-116), Square Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-026) and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-027) with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F62-PLY-ACC-LH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F62PLY716ACCLH
- Schlage F62PLY609ACCLH
- Schlage F62PLY620ACCLH
- Schlage F62PLY505ACCLH
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F62PLY613ACCLH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F62PLY605ACCLH
- Schlage F62PLY619ACCLH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F62PLY613ACCLH Product Specifications
|Center to Center||4, 5.5|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Grip Center to Center||8.5|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|