Schlage F80-BIR Keyed Storeroom Birmingham Door Leverset
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
A Keyed Storeroom Door Leverset is commonly installed on storerooms. From the exterior, this lever is always fixed, unless the key is inserted. The interior side is always unlocked (always free). This keyed door Leverset includes two levers (one for each side of the door), two decorative rosettes, two keys, a latch, strike plates, face plates and the required mounting screws.
- Interior Screws Are Exposed
- Keyed Entry is unlocked by key from the exterior when the lock set is in the locked position.
- Interior side is always in the unlocked position. This is beneficial as a panic proof function allowing easy exit when needed.
- Includes 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Faceplate (1/4" radius corners) and a Circular Drive-In Plate
- 7/8" Housing Diameter
- 1/2" Throw
- Strike Plate: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate Included
- Dual backset latch included: fits either 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backsets
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8” and 1-3/4”
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Solid zinc die-cast rose construction (Excluding the Andover Rose which is a stamped metal construction)
- ANSI Grade 2
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F80BIR716 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Single Cylinder, Storeroom|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.