Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Door KnobHow to Replace or Install a Door Knob
Storeroom Door Knob Lock from the Georgian Collection
- Interior screws are exposed
- Outside knob fixed.
- Entrance by key only.
- Inside knob always unlocked.
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" Face hole with 7/8" latch hole
- Cylinder: 5-pin
- Two nickel silver cut keys per lock
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/8" to 1-7/8"
- Faceplates (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-063): Supplied with Square Corner and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plates (Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8")
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F80-GEO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F80GEO716
- Schlage F80GEO609
- Schlage F80GEO620
- Schlage F80GEO505
Lifetime Bright Brass
- Schlage F80GEO622
- Schlage F80GEO605
- Schlage F80GEO619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F80GEO605 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Single Cylinder, Storeroom Lock|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.