For over 90 years, Schlage has been increasing the security and curb appeal of your home with the best door locks and door hardware. The F-Series is no exception as it offers a variety of functions, roses, as well as knob and lever styles, intended to suit your unique taste and security needs. Featuring a subtle wave design, the St. Annes lever is both luxurious and highly functional: intended to add a touch of class to your home.
This Left-Handed St. Annes Keyed Entry Storeroom Door Lever Set Includes: Two (2) St. Annes Levers, Two (2) Decorative Andover Roses (Concealed Screws) and Two (2) Standard Roses (Non-Concealed Screws). Both Concealed and Standard Rosettes will be packaged in the box with the knob/lever.
- Left-Handed St. Annes Storeroom Door Lever Set with Decorative Andover Rose
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Security Grade 2
- Constructed from High Quality Materials with Durability in Mind
- Features a Left-Handed Design
- Simple One-person Installation; No Extra Hands Needed
- Concealed Screws
- 1" x 2-1/4" Dual Option - Round Corner and Drive-in Latch (Standard Configuration)
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Interior Lever is Always Unlocked
- Complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines
- Storeroom Function (Single Cylinder): Schlage's storeroom levers have a keyed entry exterior that is always locked, with a free, unlocked interior lever. This allows you to safely secure a room with a keyed entry without the worry of potentially being locked in; you will always be able to exit the room.
- Concealed Screws: An aesthetically desirable feature, concealed screws provide a clean and elegant finish to your door hardware—allowing the decorative features of Schlage's Andover rosette to be fully showcased.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1" Standard, 7/8" Drive-In
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 1-3/4" (standard)
- Handing: Left
- Lever Length: 4-13/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-7/16"
- Latch Faceplate: Radius Corner and Circular Drive-In
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Tumbler, C Keyway
- Keys: 2 Brass Cut Keys
- F10-STA-AND: St. Annes Passage Door Lever Set with Decorative Andover Rose
- F40-STA-AND: St. Annes Privacy Door Lever Set with Decorative Andover Rose
- F170-STA-AND-RH: Right-Handed St. Annes Single Dummy Door Lever with Decorative Andover Rose
- F170-STA-AND-LH: Left-Handed St. Annes Single Dummy Door Lever with Decorative Andover Rose
- F51-STA-AND: St. Annes Keyed Entry Panic Proof Door Lever Set with Decorative Andover Rose
- F54-STA-AND: St. Annes Keyed Entry Door Lever Set with Fixed Interior Lever When Locked and Decorative Andover Rose
- F80-STA-AND-RH: Right-Handed St. Annes Storeroom Door Lever Set with Decorative Andover Rose
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F80-STA-AND-LH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F80STA716ANDLH
- Schlage F80STA609ANDLH
- Schlage F80STA620ANDLH
- Schlage F80STA505ANDLH
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F80STA613ANDLH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F80STA605ANDLH
- Schlage F80STA625ANDLH
- Schlage F80STA626ANDLH
- Schlage F80STA619ANDLH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F80STA716ANDLH Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Edge Bore||1", 7/8"|
|Handle Design||St. Annes|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.