Birmingham Dummy Lever Interior Pack with Interior Faceplate for Dummy Handlesets
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Schlage Interior Packs are meant to be paired with an exterior Schlage Handleset. Upon selecting the Schlage Exterior Handle that you wish to have on the outside of your door, you will be prompted to select an interior pack like this one. This Dummy Lever Interior Pack includes one lever (to be mounted on the interior side of the door you are installing your exterior handle on), one decorative rosette (plate behind the lever), the interior side of the dummy deadbolt (this is a decorative blank plate to match your functioning interior pack in looks) and the required mounting screws.
- Interior Screws Are Exposed
- This is Dummy which means this has no locking capabilities and is meant to be paired with Schlage Dummy Handlesets
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8” and 1-3/4”
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Solid zinc die-cast rose construction (Excluding the Andover Rose which is a stamped metal construction)
- ANSI Grade 2
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F94-BIR Product Specifications
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Function||Dummy Interior Pack|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|