Callington Privacy Door Lever Set Featuring Decorative Rosettes
Schlage has recently launched a product conversion. This privacy door lever set features decorative rosettes that conceal the screws. There is another Privacy Callington Door Lever Set on our site but it features a simple plain rosette and does not conceal the screws (that model number is: F40-CLT).
- Both levers locked/unlocked by push button inside.
- Compatible with both Right Handed and Left Handed doors. Privacy Set is reversible.
- Can be unlocked from outside with emergency key.
- Turning inside lever unlocks outside.
- Decorative rose design
- Adjustable Backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Concealed screws
- Surpass all ANSI Grade 2 standards for strength and security
- Unit is non handed and is field reversible.
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F40CLT716AND
- Schlage F40CLT609AND
- Schlage F40CLT620AND
- Schlage F40CLT622AND*
- Schlage F40CLT613AND
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F40CLT605AND
- Schlage FA40-CLT605-625*
Polished Brass x Polished Chrome
- Schlage F40CLT625AND
- Schlage FA40CLT612*
- Schlage F40CLT626AND
- Schlage F40CLT619AND
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FA40-CLT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.