Callington Privacy Door Lever Set Featuring Decorative Rosettes
Schlage has recently launched a product conversion. This privacy door lever set features decorative rosettes that conceal the screws. There is another Privacy Callington Door Lever Set on our site but it features a simple plain rosette and does not conceal the screws (that model number is: F40-CLT).
- Both levers locked/unlocked by push button inside.
- Compatible with both Right Handed and Left Handed doors. Privacy Set is reversible.
- Can be unlocked from outside with emergency key.
- Turning inside lever unlocks outside.
- Decorative rose design
- Adjustable Backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Concealed screws
- Surpass all ANSI Grade 2 standards for strength and security
- Unit is non handed and is field reversible.
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage FA40-CLT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F40CLT716AND
- Schlage F40CLT609AND
- Schlage F40CLT620AND
- Schlage F40CLT622AND*
- Schlage F40CLT613AND
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F40CLT605AND
- Schlage FA40-CLT605-625*
Polished Brass x Polished Chrome
- Schlage F40CLT625AND
- Schlage FA40CLT612*
- Schlage F40CLT626AND
- Schlage F40CLT619AND
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F40CLT626AND Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Andover, Callington, Decorative Collection|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Bath/Bedroom Privacy Lock, Privacy|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|
|Series||Decorative Collection, F-Series|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.