Elan Door Lever Set and Touch Screen Electronic Deadbolt with Century Rosette and Z-Wave Technology
This Schlage door lever set perfectly combines the sleek design of the Elan Collection with Z-Wave technology. The bold lines that blend with the decor of your home provide a simple aesthetic transition to the sleek touch screen keypad. This appearance is evident throughout the interior and exterior of the entry set and is paired with the highest rated deadbolt for residential security, which can be controlled by a standard key, the touch screen keypad, or remotely by smartphone or computer through a Z-Wave compatible home automation or security system. All of these features are made for installation in a variety of standard door specifications and require no wiring, making this handle set and deadbolt the ideal choice for safety, design, convenience and functionality.
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security Deadbolt and Grade 2 Door Lever Set
- Smudge and Fingerprint Free with Durable Resistive Touch Screen
- Protection from Lock Tampering with Anti-Pick Shield
- Enter 4 Digit Code to Automatically Lock and Unlock the Motorized Bolt
- 1 Year Battery Life with 4 AA Batteries Included
- 1-Year Warranty with Lifetime Limited Mechanical & Finish Warranty
- Triple Option Latch Includes Tapered Deadbolt Latch with Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-in Faceplates
- Easy to Install with No Wiring Necessary
- Door Lever Set Constructed of Solid Forged Brass with Zinc Based Lever
- Includes Both Interior and Exterior Lever Sets
- Elan Lever Set with Camelot Rosettes
Built-in Alarm with 3 Alert Settings:
- Activity Alert: Perfect for monitoring your house while home; the activity alert gives 2 short beeps when the door has been opened or closed.
- Tamper Alert: The most sensitive of settings gives off one 15-second noise when movement is detected at the handle or lock. This setting is great for secondary entrances and those peaceful stay at home nights.
- Forced Entry: A siren like shrill that goes off when a strong force is applied to break or disable the lock. This least sensitive mode is great to leave on at all times, as ordinary activity won't set it off.
- Allows for Cell Phone Controlled Locking and Unlocking
- Customize Lock Codes, Alarms and Schedules
- Utilizes Z-Wave Wireless Mesh Networking
- Allows for Further Integration with Thermostats, Lights, Cameras and Other Electronics
- Remote access requires a compatible home automation or security system. The deadbolt will still function as a keypad lock with built-in alarm without one of these systems. Please contact your Z-Wave provider to see if this product is supported.
- Deadbolt Exterior Projection: 4-1/2"
- Deadbolt Exterior Width: 5-1/8"
- Overall Height: 12"
- Interior Projection: 2-7/16"
- Interior Width: 4-7/8"
- Interior Height: 11"
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore Diameter: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin C-Keyway
- Deadbolt Throw: 1 "
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage FBE469NX-CEN-ELA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage FBE469NXCEN626ELA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage FBE469NX-CEN-ELA Product Specifications
|ANSI Certification||A156.2, A156.5|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1, Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Keypad Deadbolt, Passage|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|Number of Codes||19|
|Number of Keys||1|