Built-In Alarm Century Passage Door Lever Set with Accent Lever
The simple elegance of the Accent Series will enhance any room's warmth and beauty. Schlage Accents levers provide an upgrade in appearance and are sure to enhance any door in your home. The Accent's striking designs and elegant trim provide the finishing touches to complement your projects. Inspired by the clean lines of the modern movement, the Century is an excellent choice for the contemporary home.
Passage Function: A passage door lever set is a non-locking interior set for use on hall or closet doors. This Passage set includes two levers (one for each side of the door), two decorative rosettes, the latch, strike plates, faceplates and all required mounting screws.
Built-In Alarm:Your home holds the things most important to you. To protect them, Schlage offers a security solution that notifies you when something is happening at your door. You choose the alert mode (type of alarm) and sensitivity (level of touch/activity that sets off alarm) to customize it to your specific security needs. Easily change both the alert setting and sensitivity level, right at the lock, as your needs change.
- The Activity Alert setting gives two short beeps when the door has been opened or closed, making it perfect for monitoring doors while at home. Know when your young child, elderly parent, or child with special needs goes in or out.
- The Tamper Alert setting sounds one long alarm with the door knob or lever has been disturbed. It's the most sensitive alert setting, detecting even the slightest movement at the handle or lock. It's perfect for when everyone is home for the night, or for monitoring a second entry door.
- The Forced Entry Alert sounds a shrill, steady siren if a thief attempts to smash open or otherwise disable the lock. This is the least sensitive mode. Many choose to program this alert setting all the time.
Schlage has built a legacy of providing the highest level of security to homes and businesses. Install Schlage, and you're installing nearly a century of total dedication to security, quality, and innovation.
- Only audible residential alarm lock to alert you to activity upon first contact at lock or handle; not just when door is opened
- Easily choose from 3 different alert settings, right at the lock, as your security needs change
- Resistant to pick and bump security attacks, certified as meeting ANSI Grade 2 standards, one of the highest security ratings in the industry
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Guaranteed fit on existing pre-drilled doors
- Easy installation with a screwdriver in just 5 minutes, no wiring required
- Two AAA batteries (included) with three-year battery life and low battery indicator
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Lifetime limited warranty on mechanical components and finish, one-year warranty on electronics
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets
- ADA Compliant
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage FE10ACC625CEN*
- Schlage FE10ACC619CEN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FE10-ACC-CEN and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Schlage Built-In Alarm LocksA closer look into Schlage's Built-In Alarm Locks and what makes them the perfect combination of style, functionality and security. Get an audible security solution at a fraction of the cost with a Schlage Built-In Alarm lock.