Schlage points out the benefits of owning a Schlage Electronic Lock.Schlage Electronic Locks are secure and convenient. Watch this video to become informed on the benefits and simplicity of Schlage Electronic Locks.
Keypad Entry Lock with Flex Lock with Accent Lever from the Plymouth Collection
- Interior screws are exposed
- Flexibility to choose; switch from automatic relocking to unlocked as needed
- Provides additional layers of keyless security and protection inside your home or office
- Ideal for garage entry doors, home offices, computer rooms, utility rooms, etc.
- Easily replace most existing locks with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Faceplates (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-063): Supplied with Square Corner and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plates (Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8")
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage FE595-PLY-ACC Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Accent, Electronic Security, Plymouth|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||19|