Configure your Schlage L480612 L-Series Commercial Grade 1 Single Cylinder One Sided Small Case Mortise Lock Deadbolt
Door Thickness more info ►Measure this dimension to determine what your needs are for your door hardware. Please refer to the installation instructions and technical specifications of each product to make sure your doors and the door hardware you choose are compatible.
- Please Select One
Please choose a finish$122.00 - $131.76
L Series Commercial Grade 1 Single Cylinder One Sided Small Case Mortise Lock Deadbolt
The image shown is of a similar product. The L480 will only have interior trim.
The safety of your buildings is something Schlage takes very seriously. That's why every Schlage lock and deadbolt undergoes intensive testing to determine its ANSI grade level, including cycle, resistance, door impact, warped door and bolt strength tests. Every one of Schlage's L-Series locks meets ANSI Grade 1 standards for safety.
Door Bolt: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a thumbturn from the inside. There is no trim on the outside.
Schlage L-Series Extra Heavy Duty Mortise Locks are built to withstand the rigors of daily use without fail. Schlage's L400 Series locks are designed for use as primary locks where no latching is required, such as restrooms and small doors to utility spaces. They also offer optimum security when used as auxiliary locks in other applications.
- Fully wrapped heavy gauge steel case protects against door edge attacks
- All metal zinc dichromate plated working parts
- 2-piece anti-friction tongue reduces wear and tear
- Outside and inside trim thru-bolted together and through the door
- Break-away spindle prevents unsecured failures and provides easy spindle replacement
- Hub blocking plate protects lock against spindle manipulation
- Spring-loaded fusible link provides fail secure mode in case of fire
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge
- Field reversible handing without opening lock case
- External spring cages allow for simple trim retrofit
- Locking thumbturn on the inside of door visually shows when the door is locked and unlocked
- High-strength steel alloy cylinder retainer
- Armored front in brass, bronze or stainless steel; adjustable for door bevel
- 1" (25mm) stainless steel throw deadbolt
- Deeper retainer groove in cylinder shell increases security against wrenching and pullout; all cylinders backward compatible
- Cylinder: 6-Pin C123 Keyway Standard (call Customer service if another keyway is desired)
- Steel case and parts are corrosion resistant
- Case size: 4-7/16" x 3-5/8" x 1"
- Armor Front: 1-1/4" x 5-19/32"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" Standard (Other Door Thicknesses Available - Additional Charges May Apply - Please Call Customer Service)
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- ANSI Curved Lip Strike 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" x 1-3/16"
- UL Listed for 3-Hour Fire Door
- ANSI/BHMA Certified A156.13-2005, Series 1000, Grade 1 Operational, Grade 1 Security
The experts at Schlage know that every product you specify has to stand up to constant use and abuse. Your building’s locking systems face an additional challenge – keeping people and other assets safe while delivering constant, reliable performance. For more than 85 years Schlage has been providing innovative security solutions for schools, hospitals, hotels, condominiums, and a host of other commercial buildings. Today, Schlage is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology such as wireless security products, biometrics and video. With a wide range of products, styles and finishes, Schlage has what you need no matter how demanding your project specifications may be.
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage L480643E
- Schlage L480609
- Schlage L480613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage L480605
- Schlage L480625
- Schlage L480629
Polished Stainless Steel
- Schlage L480606
- Schlage L480612
- Schlage L480626
- Schlage L480619
- Schlage L480630
Satin Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Schlage L480 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.