Nexia Collection Schlage Home Motion Sensor with Z-Wave from the Nexia Collection
Nexia™ Home Intelligence and the Schlage Home Motion Sensor allow you to remotely monitor activities within your home while you’re away. Working hand and hand with other products in the home, the Motion Sensor is a true enabler. Receive a text message when motion is detected in the home when you’re not there. Trigger a recording from your Schlage camera to see if your kids or home or if it’s just the dog, or set the motion sensor to turn on the light when it senses you are around. Know what’s happening at your house anytime, in real time, at any moment you choose—from most web-connected computers, tablets or smart phones.
- The Schlage Motion Sensor allows you to remotely detect activity within the home allowing you to stay in touch and in control.
- Set Nexia to notify you with a text message or email alert when activity is detected in the home
- Set Nexia to record a short video when activity is present
- Incorporate into a scene so the lights turn on where there is activity
- Simple installation and set up – no drilling required
- Up to 3 year battery life for normal usage, no wiring required
- Battery life status reflected online using your Nexia subscription
- Detection area of approximately 20 * 39 ‘
- For indoor use
- This Z-Wave enabled product communicates wirelessly to other Z-Wave products in your home; remote management with a Nexia™ Home Intelligence system requires a monthly subscription of $8.99.
- For Use with BE369GRNX or FE599GRNX Nexia Security Starter Kits.
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 3.5"
- Projection: 2"
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage RS200HC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage RS200HC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage RS200HC Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.