S200-Series Flair Right Handed Commercial Single Locking Interconnected Entrance Deadbolt and Latch Door Lever Set
The Schlage S210-FLA right handed interconnected lever set features a keyed deadbolt and non-keyed Flair levers. The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by key from the outside or by the thumbturn from the inside. The inside lever will simultaneously retract the deadbolt and the latchbolt for immediate exit. There is no locking mechanism on the levers.
When it comes to quick, easy egress and dependable security, the Schlage S200-Series interconnected locks get the job done. Designed for applications ranging from military housing to multi-family and small hotel/motel buildings, the S200-Series is a lock you can depend on.
- Right Handed Flair Levers
- Interconnected Deadbolt And Latchbolt Chassis
- Oval Interior Escutcheon
- ADA Compliant Lever and Thumbturn
- A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 Strength and Operational Requirements
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2"
- Adjustable Backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" for Deadbolt and Deadlatch
- Deadbolt Strike 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" Square Corner Standard
- Deadlatch Strike 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" Square Corner T-Strike Standard
- Lever Length: 4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Height (Top of Deadbolt to Bottom of Lever Rose): 8"
- Interior Escutcheon Height: 9"
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schlage Products
- Shop All Schlage S200-Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Schlage S210-FLA-RH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage S210FLA609RH
- Schlage S210FLA613RH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage S210FLA605RH
- Schlage S210FLA626RH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", 5"|
|Cross Bore||1-1/2", 2-1/8"|
|Cylinder||6 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|