Due to their handcrafted premium quality and custom design, all Schonbek fixtures are hand made to order.
Configure your Schonbek 1592-40 24" Wide 6 Light Candle Style Chandelier from the Madison Collection
- Please Select One
Please choose a finish$790.00
Modeled in the grand tradition of crystal lighting, Madison reflects the balanced proportion of the iconic crystal luminaire. This heirloom-quality piece is elegantly adorned with Heritage Handcut® crystal trim, completing the classic design.
- Heritage hand-cut crystals
- Requires (6) B10 60W incandescent bulbs
- Supplied with 40" of chain and 125" of wire
- Height: 21 1/2" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 24" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 24"
- Product Weight: 10 lbs
- Chain Length: 40"
- Wire Length: 125"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 110v
- Heritage™ This heirloom quality crystal is characterized by visual purity, sharp faceting and precise polishing, offering shining clarity at industry standards. Also available in an array of beautiful colors.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
This Schonbek item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schonbek 1592-211
- Schonbek 1592-23
- Schonbek 1592-20*
- Schonbek 1592-40
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Schonbek 1592 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schonbek products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.