Ancient rock crystal gemstones, clear crystal and colored crystal combine to make this Renaissance crystal chandelier a collectable piece of art, featuring an ornate framework with authentic seventeenth-century styling.
- Hand ground, cut, and polished rock crystal available in a variety of color options
- Requires (6) B10 60W incandescent bulbs
- Supplied with 40" of chain and 145" of wire
- Height: 29" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 21 1/2" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 21 1/2"
- Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Chain Length: 40"
- Wire Length: 145"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 110v
- Rock Crystal Rock crystal is mined, not manufactured and therefore it cannot be mass-produced. Skilled gem cutters grind, cut and polish each rock crystal by hand to enhance its splendor and luminosity. No synthetic process will ever replicate the natural prismatic beauty of rock crystal.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come
Additional Schonbek Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Schonbek Products
- Schonbek Renaissance Rock Crystal Collection
This Schonbek item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schonbek 3586-47
- Schonbek 3586-48
- Schonbek 3586-23
- Schonbek 3586-26
- Schonbek 3586-76
- Schonbek 3586-22
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3586 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schonbek products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.