Opulence, great French wine and a spirit of bon vivance are synonymous with the reign of seventeenth century King Louis XIV. You'll find this same spirit in our Bordeaux chandelier, trimmed with a medley of fine crystal.
- Molded and fire-polished Legacy crystal
- Requires (5) B10 60W incandescent bulbs
- Supplied with 40" of chain and 125" of wire
- Height: 23 1/2" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 20" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 20"
- Product Weight: 13 lbs
- Chain Length: 40"
- Wire Length: 125"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 110v
- The Legacy Collection® Legacy Crystal® comes from the traditional glass-making region around Venice. Modestly priced compared to cut crystal, this Venetian crystal is molded and fire-polished to produce a subtle luminosity.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
This Schonbek item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schonbek 5769-48
- Schonbek 5769-23
- Schonbek 5769-26
- Schonbek 5769-76
- Schonbek 5769-22
- Schonbek 5769-73
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5769 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schonbek products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.