How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Ten Light Rectangular Chandelier from the Geometrix Elements Collection
There are two Elements chandelier styles. This one looks rather like a solar system.
The basic building block of the Elements collection is an elemental cylinder, perfectly rigid and richly encrusted with Strass® crystal. Here the crystal cylinders orbit a massive Strass® crystal sphere at the heart of the chandelier.
There's the merest ring of a gallery composed of large faceted square Strass® crystal gems. This unusual gallery is suspended by airplane cable.
As with any celestial system, open space is an important part of the design. All the elements of Elements appear to float in space.
- Ten light up lighting rectangular chandelier
- Featuring a variety of crystal options
- Requires 10 35w G9 base Halogen bulbs (included)
- Supplied with 12 feet of wire and cable
- Over 50 crystal options available. Don't see what you want? Call us, we have it!
Additional Schonbek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schonbek Products
- Shop All Schonbek Geometrix-Elements Collection Products
Our SKU: Schonbek EM3417
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schonbek EM3417 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||10|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|