Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Remodel IC Airtight 6" Housing
- Title 24
- Safe- Thermally Protected/Listed for Damp Location: IC housing is approved for use in direct contact with insulation.
- Easy Access Housing: Housing removable for easy access to junction box.
- Sealed Trim: One piece sealed trims. No light leaks.
- Snap-In Socket: Snap in socket locates lamp in optimum position.
- Time-Saving Junction Box Design: Junction box saves installation time with snap-on covers, pry-out knock-outs, riveted ground wire, and through-circuit wiring, with 2-in, 2-out #12 wire.
- Easy Installation: Provided with mounting clips for fast, easy installation.
- Airtight Construction: Meets airtight requirements for 2.0 CFM or less air leakage.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 11018
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 11018*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 11018 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Housing Type||Remodel Housing|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40, 50, 65, 75, 90|