Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
5 Inch Line Voltage New Construction Non-IC Housing
- Title 24
- Safe- Thermally Protected/Listed for Damp Location: Non-IC housings are approved for use where insulation is kept at least 3" away from housing.
- Housing Adjustment: Housing adjusts vertically for various ceiling thicknesses.
- Bar Hanger: Break-away bar hangers easily extend and will not fall out of plaster flange, providing sturdy installation.
- Joist Tab: Tab to locate on bottom of joist.
- Snap-In Socket: Snap in socket locates lamp in optimum position.
- Notch for T-Bar Ceilings: No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-Bars with wires or screws.
- Sealed Trim: One piece sealed trims. No light leaks.
- Quick Hit: Integral captive nails included and positioned for fast, easy installation.
- Bar Hanger Locking Screw: Tighten screw to lock bar hangers in place.
- Hinged Door: The hinged junction box door allows full access for wiring while remaining attached to the recess housing.
- Junction Box with Integral Romex Connector: Junction box with integral Romex connector, quick-push and lock connector and through circuit wiring with 4 in, 4 out #12 wire, saves installation time.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 11107
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 11107 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||35, 50, 65, 75|