Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
- Made of Steel
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with a Sea Gull Lighting Trim from the Recessed Trims Collection for a beautiful addition to your home
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Recessed Lighting Details:
- Housing Type: New Construction Housing
- IC Rating: IC
- Trim Size: 5"
- Airtight: Yes
- Height: 7.625"
- Width: 8.875"
- Length: 13.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed for Damp Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Recessed Lighting Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 11128QC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 11128QC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 11128QC Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||35, 50, 65, 75|