Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Made of Aluminum
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with a Sea Gull Lighting Housing from the Recessed Lighting Collection for a beautiful addition to your home
Recessed Lighting Details:
- Trim Size: 8"
- Airtight: Yes
- Trim Style: Shower Trims
- Height: 1.5"
- Width: 8"
- Length: 1.5"
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Wattage: 60
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed for Wet Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Recessed Trims Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 1155AT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 1155AT-15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 1155AT Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Trim Style||Shower Trims|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||35, 50, 60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.